Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Themes!

Dear faithful readers and friends, now is just the time to inject a new energy to my Kitchen Notebook! This is the two weeks I have to get the house in shape for Christmas, and plan a buffet lunch reception for 40 in celebration of a career milestone for Loic. So the blog will take on a French Holiday Crafts and Party Planning theme.

On the 14th of December I will begin a new professional project (currently the contract is set for 6 months) which will take a great deal of my attention and time. For those months, my blog will take on a new theme French Cooking for the Busy Career Woman, and have tons of tips for keeping quick meals elegant the French way. What a great challenge! I will take you along as I discover the new neighborhoods where I will begin to run errands, help compile a list of simple and do-able after work meal plans, and share my journey as I learn to as I adjust to new schedule and timing. It should be an interesting change from the detailed projects I embarked on in these past few months. I look forward to the new challenges, and the new theme. December is just around the corner!

Ready, Set, Go!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger *fanny* said...

Hi Lucy,
congrats for the new project.

- fanny

11:37 AM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger wheresmymind said...

Best of luck...I have no doubt you'll still product beautiful meals

4:06 PM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great ideas! i'm looking forward to reading your posts!

5:56 PM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger Jann said...

I can hardly contain myself-how exciting! I love tips and quick meals that are elegant.....

2:47 AM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ditto from me! Since my two jobs force me to work a 50-hour week sometimes, I have a great need for this. I'm excited for you, Lucy. And for us!

1:17 PM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

How very perfect! My best on both fronts.

6:41 PM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger s'kat said...

Good luck juggling everything at this hectic time of year! I'm sure you will do just fine.

7:17 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger L Vanel said...

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement! It means a lot to me.

12:06 PM, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home